One new broker was added to the list of Forex companies on EarnForex.com this week:
Imperial Global Markets — an offshore company registered in St. Vincent & the Grenadines with a pretty standard offering of MT4 platform and multiple markets to trade on. Their maximum Forex leverage is 1:100 and their minimum account size is $1,000.
Some other brokers have been updated throughout the week:
- RoboForex introduced Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash to its available payment methods.
- LiteForex now allows opening accounts denominated in millibitcoins (1/1000th of one bitcoin).
- eToro now offers trading in IOT/USD (IOTA, one of the non-blockchain cryptocurrencies).
- JustForex added Bitcoin Cash to its deposit/withdrawal methods.
- Trust Capital is no longer regulated by the British Financial Conduct Authority. They are now licensed by the Banque du Liban and regulated by the Capital Markets Authority of Lebanon.
- Alvexo launched German and Italian versions of its website; customer support is also now available in these two languages.
- WiseTrader has been delisted as it stopped operating as a Forex broker.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.
Posted on Forex blog.